Iterate 7: App Cubby
Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through user settings, form-field faux pas, back button labels, and FITT’s law in a multitouch court, and interrogate App Cubby’s David Barnard. This is Iterate!
- Do users change their settings?
- FITT’s law and how it relates to multitouch vs. mouse pointer input
- Labeling the Back button
- Form fields that don’t let you paste or right click
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
If you’re one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we’d love to get you on the show, or if you’ve found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.