Iterate 6: Tapbots
Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through Windows 8 and Metro, whether should designers know how to code, tool tips yay or nay, and asset export redux, and interrogate Mark Jardine about Tapbots and their distinctively delightful iPhone and iPad apps. This is Iterate!
- One More Thing indie iOS app dev conference videos now online
- Windows 8 and Metro UI
- Windows Explorer in Windows 8
- Should designers know how to code: Andy Rutledge, Mike Rundle, Robert Padbury
- Exporting from Photoshop (Redux)
- Tool tips, yes or no?
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
If you’re one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we’d love to get you on the show, or if you’ve found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.